what a cover!! I'm in love, and it suits them so well!!
So... great book! I would definitely recommend this, however, with a few warnings.
Grammar errors (tense, punctuation, etc)
It was definitely an RH, no doubt. BUT some MMCs felt like side characters and it was inconsistent.
What I mean is that Dex, for example, felt like a side character for the first 85% of the book, and then suddenly he feels like a main character while Leo takes a back-seat...
Serious personality changes
I just find it hard to believe that Ryder, for example, was so against sharing and then <10m later he's perfeclty okay with it? Barely any discussion too? That's a bit too unrealistic for me.
I read a review, for Book 2, where the reviewer said some of the MMCs felt unnecessary or not exactly part of harem. They were talking about Leo and Holden, and honestly I see it. Esp. with Dex and to an extent, Leo and Holden. The balance between the relationships with the FMC and the other MMCs is missing.
Lastly:
'We did this all the time, but nothing compares to watching the girl you love walk right into danger and not give a fuck." - Ryder
Are you insinuating that they didn't love her earlier? Like okay you put your dick in her pussy and you love her more? After saying you loved her for years prior?? Nuh-uh. Cuz she's being doing this for ages, and even tho the MMCs didn't like it, they grew balls and dealt with it bc this is part of her. She's not a new person, she's not new to this mafia world.
okay i lied, Lastly:
In general, I would have liked more backstory for the MMCs and more info on the relationships between the FMC, the MMCs and Micah. As well as more from Leo's mom! I feel like the side characters disappeared to quickly (looking at you Shawna and Leo's mom and literally everyone else except Micah, Evander and Mateo).
ALSO:
I SWEAR TO GOD
GAGE ======= LEON (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac)
HOLY SHIT those two would be BFFs I promise!! They are so similar!! but not in a copy n paste way!
Overall, good book! Would re-read for sure, and that cliffhanger!!! predictable but stilll!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment