⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✩
📖 Story: 4/5
❤️🔥 Characters: 4/5
🌶️ Spice Level: 4.5/5
🔁 Re-read?: yes
⏭️ Next book?: yes
GAHHHH i kinda forgot to post this
okok, good book! for this one - imma share quotes from characters and highlight a few issues i had:
ISSUES:
Size
Chap 8: xxl shirt size? really -- imma stick to l or xl and they only had medium :ppp
He sits with his legs spread wide and arms draped over the back of the seats on either side of him. --> cringe Ash cringe. manspreading and the xxl shirt??
Ash’s massive hands. -- againnnn?? we get it atp
Could I take that much? Would it even fit? -- 🙄 this shit irritates me to no end
watching w.o consent should be considered abuse within the MMC (looking at you sebastian, and yk what Ash and Alec for allowing it). i almost dnfed but decided to see if the author will save themself - i mean, i have read haunting adeline so i can deal w it... see it would hv been hot af if she knew one of them likes to watch but didn't know if they were watching at that point in time.
He’s done this before, I realize, watching how quickly he gets the cuffs open, and how deftly he clasps them around my wrists. He’s done this a lot before. -- experience trope .... ignorable but stilllll
Extra:
couple of weird positioning issues, but thats fine, bc i can look over - chap 25 book 1
There’s so much of it, hot salty liquid flooding my mouth, -- ew Ash too much description!
QUOTES:
"I’m surrounded by idiots." - chap 9 sebastian
"...he carries her off and back toward the party, my role in her rescue completely forgotten. Yeah. I grit my teeth. That’s all the thanks I get. As usual." - sebastiannnn
nooo mllll nooo
“If you move those hands again, I will spank your ass raw,” Ash warns me.
yess sirrrrr proceeds to start the fucking macarena so that he can keep his promise
"And despite everything—despite the giant walking red flag this man is"
-- hey shes self aware
all in all: yess go my psychotic girl and redflag + psychotic guyyysss
AND
what was that fucking cliffhanger
No comments:
Post a Comment